A few helpful sources given the many there are to choose from!
- cdc.gov (especially for travel health and vaccines)
- http://pathways.org (Developmental resources)
- https://www.healthychildren.org/English/safety-prevention/on-the-go/Pages/Car-Safety-Seats-Information-for-Families.aspx (Car seat guidlines)
- http://drcraigcanapari.com/at-long-last-sleep-training-tools-for-the-exhausted-parent/ (Sleep)
- http://drcraigcanapari.com/learned-hunger-nighttime-feeding-stop-night-feeding/ (Overnight feeding)
Applications for phone:
- KidsDoc through the AAP – Great for care advice for a large number of common pediatric problems, houses much of the info you get by calling in to the triage line. There is also a Spanish edition.
- AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) KidsDoc
- LactMed -to see if medications mom is taking are OK while breastfeeding
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, Birth to Age 5.
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Dr. Weissbluth (sleep)
Also has online site (the baby sleep site).