A few helpful sources given the many there are to choose from!
Applications for phone:
- KidsDoc through the AAP – Great for care advice for a large number of common pediatric problems, houses much of the info you get by calling in to the triage line. There is also a Spanish edition.
- AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) KidsDoc
- LactMed -to see if medications mom is taking are OK while breastfeeding
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, Birth to Age 5
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Dr. Weissbluth (sleep)
- Also has online site (the baby sleep site)