We hope you are hanging in there as we know the road for this pandemic is getting long! We certainly have you in our thoughts.
- SHOREVIEW PEDIATRICS CONTINUES TO BE OPEN 8:15AM TO 5:00PM Monday through Friday, Saturday 8:00am with scheduled appointment.
- As we want to start to prepare for eventual lifting of social distancing, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services is recommending an increase in testing for COVID in patients with ill symptoms.
- We are able to provide increased testing for Shoreview Pediatrics patients. Please call if you think your child may need testing.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 can be quite variable and can include fever, body aches, congestion, sore throat, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, and/or rash on the fingers or toes.
- We are asking anyone over the age of 2 years old to wear a mask when they enter our clinic IF you already have one at home,
- Based on current recommendations, we cannot test Asymptomatic individuals.
- If you have any concerns about your child, please call our office. We are still seeing some sick patients in the office.
- We are still seeing essential well visits for infants and toddlers. These visits are at a separate time of the day and in a different area of the clinic.
- We are still doing visits that qualify via Telehealth (for details about conditions that we treat via Telehealth see https://www.shoreviewpediatrics.com/telehealth-begins-monday-march-30 2020/).
- We are closely following the Department of Health Services recommendations and look forward to returning to seeing all our well examination patients as soon as we are able.