We hope you are hanging in there as we know the road for this pandemic is getting long! We certainly have you in our thoughts.
- SHOREVIEW PEDIATRICS CONTINUES TO BE OPEN 8:15AM TO 5:00PM Monday through Friday, Saturday 8:00am with scheduled appointment.
- As we want to start to prepare for eventual lifting of social distancing, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services is recommending an increase in testing for COVID in patients with ill symptoms.
- We are able to provide increased testing for Shoreview Pediatrics patients. Please call if you think your child may need testing.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 can be quite variable and can include fever, body aches, congestion, sore throat, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, and/or rash on the fingers or toes.
- We are asking anyone over the age of 2 years old to wear a mask when they enter our clinic IF you already have one at home,
- Based on current recommendations, we cannot test Asymptomatic individuals.
- If you have any concerns about your child, please call our office. We are still seeing some sick patients in the office.
- We are still seeing essential well visits for infants and toddlers. These visits are at a separate time of the day and in a different area of the clinic.
- We are still doing visits that qualify via Telehealth (for details about conditions that we treat via Telehealth see https://www.shoreviewpediatrics.com/telehealth-begins-monday-march-30 2020/).
- We are closely following the Department of Health Services recommendations and look forward to returning to seeing all our well examination patients as soon as we are able.
Some resources to help with making it through this tough time: